Ambleside School of Ocala is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Apart from tuition, private contributions are the sole source of income for Ambleside School. Monies raised through tuition generate approximately 60% of the annual operating budget. All gifts are tax-deductible. Please make your check out to Ambleside School and mail to: 507 SE Broadway Street, Ocala, FL 34471.
Your generosity provides …
- Scholarships for lower income families: Many of our students are in need of some form of financial assistance to be able to afford tuition.
- Real books: unabridged, beautiful living books written by the ablest minds for the daily classroom use of students. Books such as Anna Sewell’s Black Beauty, Johann Wyss’, The Swiss Family Robinson, the works of Beatrix Potter, Laura Ingalls Wilder, Hans Christian Anderson and Oscar Wilde. Poetry Collections by William Blake, Edward Lear, Robert Louis Stevenson, and Cecily Mary Barker and many more.
- Reasonable salaries for educators serving in the private school sector.
- Daily operating expenses.
- The means for promoting a “Living Education” in the community.